|How to add a Module Class Suffix|
BRIEF INTRO ABOUT JOOMLA MODULE CLASS SUFFIXES
Module Class Suffix can be used to style differently your modules, for example if you take a look at JoomlaSpots.com frontpage left modules, you can see that each module has a different color background used.
JoomlaSpots.com website frontpage left modules look like this as a result of using the previous suffixes.
TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE AND USE YOUR OWN JOOMLA MODULE SUFFIXES
Adding such suffixes on your own Joomla website modules is very easy, just follow our simple guide and let us know if you have any problems.
As you can see every suffix has a name like dark or light or whatever you want to name it, lets say we name our new suffix as spots.
Our first goal is to add this suffix in our template css file, you can find this file inside your /templates/your_template/css directory, filename is usually called as template_css.css unless otherwise stated from your template provider, so:
In case you don't see desired results on your Joomla website you can always re-edit your template css file, upload it on your template css directory and refresh.
- Joomla Dreamweaver Extension
- Import your Wordpress blog into Joomla website
- Cant login to admin area? How To Reset your password.
- How to add a Module Class Suffix
- Stealth your Joomla Website
- Moving Joomla Websites
- Make your Joomla homepage unique
- How to Backup your Joomla Website(the simple way)
- Convert Joomla templates from 1.0 to 1.5
- Joomla Friendly Hosting